Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from Southern California
#10

(1st-Jul-20, 07:53 PM)DPJ Wrote:  Hello all! I just found out about this resource and decided to join after reading a very informative thread on gearing. I have a custom Carrera track layout in the garage that I use often to run cars on and my wife sometimes joins for a race under the lights. It's fitted with Trackmate that works very well. With all the free time lately I've been adding light kits and getting more into tinkering on the old broken cars I have, updating them and getting them running. Cheers! Dean
Do you know of any clubs in Southern California?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello from Southern California - by DPJ - 1st-Jul-20, 07:53 PM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by woodcote - 1st-Jul-20, 09:27 PM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by JasonB - 2nd-Jul-20, 09:03 AM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by DPJ - 2nd-Jul-20, 10:57 PM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by Anthony B - 3rd-Jul-20, 08:28 AM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by JasonB - 3rd-Jul-20, 09:15 AM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Jul-20, 03:09 PM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by DPJ - 3rd-Jul-20, 07:37 PM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Jul-20, 10:33 PM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by zoomer - 11th-Jul-21, 02:15 PM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by Nonfractal - 11th-Jul-21, 10:36 PM
RE: Hello from Southern California - by slot finger - 12th-Dec-23, 12:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
28th-Feb-21, 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)