Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric May-June 2021 releases
#3

I'm not sure I'd trust any of the release dates at the moment. I understand there has been some shipping chaos, but not everything is affected. I'll see if I can find out anything... I have those two Capris on my wishlist.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric May-June 2021 releases - by woodcote - 14th-May-21, 09:07 AM
RE: Scalextric May-June 2021 releases - by Savage GT - 7th-Jul-21, 05:12 PM
RE: Scalextric May-June 2021 releases - by woodcote - 7th-Jul-21, 05:47 PM
RE: Scalextric May-June 2021 releases - by woodcote - 12th-Jul-21, 10:38 AM
RE: Scalextric May-June 2021 releases - by Savage GT - 14th-Jul-21, 06:01 AM
RE: Scalextric May-June 2021 releases - by GOGS - 14th-Jul-21, 05:29 PM
RE: Scalextric May-June 2021 releases - by Henk - 15th-Jul-21, 05:30 AM
RE: Scalextric May-June 2021 releases - by woodcote - 15th-Jul-21, 07:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-26, 02:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-26, 03:12 PM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Feb-25, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)