30th-Jun-21, 02:56 PM
So...
The rear wheels spin very freely by hand, so I had not suspecting body rub, hence my focus on the track rather than the car. There is a body post nearby, I will check. Also a part of the chassis wheel arch is close, but not as close as the other rear wheel. But again, I will look more closely...there is no play in the axle, so the clues should all be there for me!
I'm not hearing anyone say the tyres are ruined, so will get them back in the truer and try rounding the inner edges more effectively.
Thank you both!
[Ignore my comment regarding the left hand drift. My inline Bentley was definitely doing that, but now I have no recollection of seeing the Aston with a similar trait]
The rear wheels spin very freely by hand, so I had not suspecting body rub, hence my focus on the track rather than the car. There is a body post nearby, I will check. Also a part of the chassis wheel arch is close, but not as close as the other rear wheel. But again, I will look more closely...there is no play in the axle, so the clues should all be there for me!
I'm not hearing anyone say the tyres are ruined, so will get them back in the truer and try rounding the inner edges more effectively.
Thank you both!
[Ignore my comment regarding the left hand drift. My inline Bentley was definitely doing that, but now I have no recollection of seeing the Aston with a similar trait]
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)