30th-Jun-21, 12:57 PM
So took the car to RaceWars in MK to get some wood track running.
Inspecting it on my return home, I noticed this damage to the inside edge of the left hand tyre (in the picture)
It look like 'shear' tears all the way round the circumference.
There was a fast 'curved strait' on the track which, when you slammed the brakes on, the rear of the car gently hung out to the left, which made me wonder if the tyre was catching on the (flush) track braid.
Do you think this was a 'one off' event caused by the sharp edge to the tyre (I know...I know...) and running the car on these tyres will not increase the extent of the damage further?
Thanks
Inspecting it on my return home, I noticed this damage to the inside edge of the left hand tyre (in the picture)
It look like 'shear' tears all the way round the circumference.
There was a fast 'curved strait' on the track which, when you slammed the brakes on, the rear of the car gently hung out to the left, which made me wonder if the tyre was catching on the (flush) track braid.
Do you think this was a 'one off' event caused by the sharp edge to the tyre (I know...I know...) and running the car on these tyres will not increase the extent of the damage further?
Thanks
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)