Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Australian-only cars in the UK
#2

I'd like to point out that I passed all the MRE orders to Pendle when I closed MRE, and all the Australian cars that I ordered will be available through Pendle to all the customers that ordered them from MRE, at the original MRE price plus some extra discount for those who still want the Aussie cars.
[+] 4 members Like MRE's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Australian-only cars in the UK - by woodcote - 18th-Jun-21, 11:02 AM
RE: Scalextric Australian-only cars in the UK - by MRE - 19th-Jun-21, 10:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-26, 02:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-26, 03:12 PM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Feb-25, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)