12th-Jun-21, 08:19 PM
Hi there Leo
You are not stuck with the default fields neither, you can add your own in or even modify the ones already in the default, very powerful little bit of kit for the small price for registration, free version is limited to 25 items and from memory other than that it is fully working so you can try it properly before buying unlike the other crippleware out there where things are locked out.
I've added a few more fields, this is my entry screen, I've added MJK, Car Code and others
You are not stuck with the default fields neither, you can add your own in or even modify the ones already in the default, very powerful little bit of kit for the small price for registration, free version is limited to 25 items and from memory other than that it is fully working so you can try it properly before buying unlike the other crippleware out there where things are locked out.
I've added a few more fields, this is my entry screen, I've added MJK, Car Code and others

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)