Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Inventory
#7

(10th-Jun-21, 07:55 AM)Anthony B Wrote:  I have always kept an excell spreadsheet ;)

I had started to do that but just wasn't quite happy with it, though spreadsheets are very powerful if setup and implemented correctly, including images.

I found Recollector so much simpler to use, I was up and running in five minutes, added up to 20 images for one car as a test, for the small amount to register it what could be easier.


Quote


Messages In This Thread
Inventory - by LastHobbyPromise - 9th-Jun-21, 03:11 AM
RE: Inventory - by woodcote - 9th-Jun-21, 07:53 AM
RE: Inventory - by LastHobbyPromise - 9th-Jun-21, 04:40 PM
RE: Inventory - by KensRedZed - 9th-Jun-21, 09:09 PM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 9th-Jun-21, 09:41 PM
RE: Inventory - by Anthony B - 10th-Jun-21, 07:55 AM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 10th-Jun-21, 08:01 AM
RE: Inventory - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-Jun-21, 01:38 PM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 12th-Jun-21, 06:58 AM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 23rd-Apr-23, 05:23 AM
RE: Inventory - by Henk - 12th-Jun-21, 06:14 AM
RE: Inventory - by Scuderia_Turini - 12th-Jun-21, 08:01 PM
RE: Inventory - by ScorpiusWireless - 12th-Jun-21, 08:19 PM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 12th-Jun-21, 08:19 PM
RE: Inventory - by dazee - 22nd-Apr-23, 01:26 AM
RE: Inventory - by john roche - 22nd-Apr-23, 09:11 AM
RE: Inventory - by Kevan - 22nd-Apr-23, 09:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)