Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Inventory
#4

I started off making written build lists. That took time.

Once I started making build files with my camera. I used the pics to keep track of what went into what car. Much faster, for me at least.

63 Vette with a 22.5k Slot.It flat-6 motor, 9x26 gears and CB wheels.

   

64 Rover BRM with a 14k BWNC1 motor, 10x23 gears and Slot.It magnesium wheels.

   

When I plan a build. I always start off with a build sheet. It also helps keep track of the different cars and wheelbases in case I want to build another. I had to make a one-time template/build sheet for the way I build. I just print them off and fill them out. They can get eaten by the dog after I take a pic.

   

I go back to the build sheet and finished pics to check what's in each car. Easy to update the file with a new pic.  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Inventory - by LastHobbyPromise - 9th-Jun-21, 03:11 AM
RE: Inventory - by woodcote - 9th-Jun-21, 07:53 AM
RE: Inventory - by LastHobbyPromise - 9th-Jun-21, 04:40 PM
RE: Inventory - by KensRedZed - 9th-Jun-21, 09:09 PM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 9th-Jun-21, 09:41 PM
RE: Inventory - by Anthony B - 10th-Jun-21, 07:55 AM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 10th-Jun-21, 08:01 AM
RE: Inventory - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-Jun-21, 01:38 PM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 12th-Jun-21, 06:58 AM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 23rd-Apr-23, 05:23 AM
RE: Inventory - by Henk - 12th-Jun-21, 06:14 AM
RE: Inventory - by Scuderia_Turini - 12th-Jun-21, 08:01 PM
RE: Inventory - by ScorpiusWireless - 12th-Jun-21, 08:19 PM
RE: Inventory - by Johnno - 12th-Jun-21, 08:19 PM
RE: Inventory - by dazee - 22nd-Apr-23, 01:26 AM
RE: Inventory - by john roche - 22nd-Apr-23, 09:11 AM
RE: Inventory - by Kevan - 22nd-Apr-23, 09:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)