6th-Jun-21, 01:07 AM
Well I wanted to post an update on the temperamental LC I have. I took Woodcotes suggestion and soldered the short rail to a short straight section of track[attachment=15571).
Then I decided to redo my layout design and try to include at least a half straight section before each LC. I was able to accomplish that but only by buying some R1 curves and more short and quarter straights in Sport track, eliminating the old 90 degree R1 classic track and converter tracks that were in the layout.
And the results so far are...no more dead rails and the LC seems to be working great! And I replaced the last straight section with some R4 curves for more sweeping curve action! Now the layout has all four radius's of curves in it.
Then I decided to redo my layout design and try to include at least a half straight section before each LC. I was able to accomplish that but only by buying some R1 curves and more short and quarter straights in Sport track, eliminating the old 90 degree R1 classic track and converter tracks that were in the layout.
And the results so far are...no more dead rails and the LC seems to be working great! And I replaced the last straight section with some R4 curves for more sweeping curve action! Now the layout has all four radius's of curves in it.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)