24th-May-21, 08:34 PM
(24th-May-21, 04:57 PM)woodcote Wrote: Johnno - I have set you up a NSW Slot Car Group forum alongside Norwich, Presto and WHO.
And I've moved this thread so it is the first in that new forum![]()
It's really no problem adding subgroups if people want them. However, why not start with inviting clubs to post an introduction and some race results/reports/pics etc. When we have a page or two of threads, then we can look at sub-forums. That would take at most 30 minutes to sort out.
In the meantime, why not aim to build up a nice cozy online home and get some of the guys over?
Thank you for speedy service
Just posted Event 1 of last weeks race when a thought occurred to me, currently on FB I post each event separately, wondering if I should continue that here or place all the race results, up-to 7, in one long post?
Thanks


![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)