23rd-May-21, 07:37 PM
It shouldn't be a disaster, but if the connection is stressed at all, you might lose contact. I'd expect a nice, straight connection in the oval and no problems there.
It does look like the 'short' rail is raised a little. You could gently flatten the end down - and certainly tightening the tab underneath will help...
You might be able to shift the rail slightly towards the end of the track piece when you do this.
If that doesn't work, do you have a soldering iron?
Ultimately, this could be a lesson learned... I avoid buying used digital stuff - powerbases, lane changers, chips etc. It can be a false economy.
It does look like the 'short' rail is raised a little. You could gently flatten the end down - and certainly tightening the tab underneath will help...
You might be able to shift the rail slightly towards the end of the track piece when you do this.
If that doesn't work, do you have a soldering iron?
Ultimately, this could be a lesson learned... I avoid buying used digital stuff - powerbases, lane changers, chips etc. It can be a false economy.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)