23rd-May-21, 06:58 PM
So I reread my previous post and noticed that I neglected to mention that this short rail occurs on the end of LC3.
And also this LC was not a piece that came with the Arc Pro Platinum set I bought in January.
This LC was purchased separately, from an auction site and a vender that sold a variety of "cheap" goods. So the warrenty idea is not looking good.
Just to confirm my suspicions. I replaced a good LC with the questionable LC, and the dead lane issue returned, affecting the area of track that now contained that LC.
Why this LC worked perfectly when placed in the small circle test track earlier I am unsure. Maybe the length of the track has something to do with it.
And also this LC was not a piece that came with the Arc Pro Platinum set I bought in January.
This LC was purchased separately, from an auction site and a vender that sold a variety of "cheap" goods. So the warrenty idea is not looking good.
Just to confirm my suspicions. I replaced a good LC with the questionable LC, and the dead lane issue returned, affecting the area of track that now contained that LC.
Why this LC worked perfectly when placed in the small circle test track earlier I am unsure. Maybe the length of the track has something to do with it.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)