23rd-May-21, 06:30 PM
Evening all
Made the mistake of supergluing a driver into the T6 last night and shutting the lid on the project box.
This has now resulted in the bodywork resembling a crime scene of fingerprints that the glue residue has stuck too
Does anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of the fingerprints? Tried nail varnish remover and that started to lift the paint.
Tried soapy water and that had no effect either
I’d be a rubbish criminal with the amount of prints on the car
Made the mistake of supergluing a driver into the T6 last night and shutting the lid on the project box.
This has now resulted in the bodywork resembling a crime scene of fingerprints that the glue residue has stuck too
Does anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of the fingerprints? Tried nail varnish remover and that started to lift the paint.
Tried soapy water and that had no effect either
I’d be a rubbish criminal with the amount of prints on the car

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)