Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lane changers not working
#14

    This afternoon I began to modify my track with the plan to try and add a half straight in front of each of my 3 LC"s so they would switch when asked to.

I was able to do this on one LC. Another LC I moved around the corner from my pit lane and in front of my power base section. This provides a full straight section in front of the LC.
The third LC I was only able to put a qtr. straight in front of. At least that's better than it was before.

Then I gave the new setup a go.

And... one lane was dead from LC 2 all the way around to the power section. ? 

Taking a hard look at the track joints I noticed this...see photo.

This lower joint is the same lane without power. It appears the metal rail is not long enough. Could this be causing the power outage? 

I took this LC out and replaced it with straight pieces and POW! power was restored to the troublesome lane. 

Would this be covered under warranty?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 10th-May-21, 01:07 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Henk - 10th-May-21, 05:46 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by woodcote - 10th-May-21, 05:42 PM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 12th-May-21, 02:41 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by dvd3500 - 12th-May-21, 08:51 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 12th-May-21, 02:51 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 15th-May-21, 07:22 PM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 16th-May-21, 11:21 PM
RE: Lane changers not working - by woodcote - 17th-May-21, 07:42 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 18th-May-21, 02:30 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 18th-May-21, 02:35 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by woodcote - 18th-May-21, 06:57 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 21st-May-21, 02:26 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 22nd-May-21, 09:33 PM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 23rd-May-21, 06:58 PM
RE: Lane changers not working - by woodcote - 23rd-May-21, 07:37 PM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 6th-Jun-21, 01:07 AM
RE: Lane changers not working - by Zippideedooda - 6th-Jun-21, 01:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
4th-Nov-20, 07:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)