15th-May-21, 03:24 AM
Hi Iain,
Thank you very kindly. I am happy to help any way I can.
I hold the pre-heated can 6 to 7-inches away. But also move the spray can across the body much faster to avoid runs.
There are a few short-cuts that help the body lines to come through. One is avoid primer unless it's a resin body. 3-tack coats, and one wet coat does the trick.
I hope this helps?
Here's the 62 Chevy with clear coat.
Ken
Thank you very kindly. I am happy to help any way I can.
I hold the pre-heated can 6 to 7-inches away. But also move the spray can across the body much faster to avoid runs.
There are a few short-cuts that help the body lines to come through. One is avoid primer unless it's a resin body. 3-tack coats, and one wet coat does the trick.
I hope this helps?
Here's the 62 Chevy with clear coat.
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)