13th-May-21, 11:34 AM
Alan
Good points that you raise.
I have done some slot racing on permanent tracks, mostly at the old Netley track near Southampton.
A car deslotted and got in the wrong slot one night and went up the hill at full speed (very fast, I think it was an Open 16) normally you would lift approaching the hill but this car literally flew and hit the plasterboard wall behind the drivers, so I know what you are talking about.
Clearly different view points that make an interesting discussion.
Baz
Good points that you raise.
I have done some slot racing on permanent tracks, mostly at the old Netley track near Southampton.
A car deslotted and got in the wrong slot one night and went up the hill at full speed (very fast, I think it was an Open 16) normally you would lift approaching the hill but this car literally flew and hit the plasterboard wall behind the drivers, so I know what you are talking about.
Clearly different view points that make an interesting discussion.
Baz

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)