Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSR Tyres
#10

I need to make them a bit narrower on the inside edge, so will try out the little needle tyre cutter on the Hudy.
And I do need to take a bit off the diameter to get them to the size I want. So I might end up without any imperfections after all.

Then I'll have a N22 / Supergrip showdown!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSR Tyres - by BAracer - 10th-May-21, 07:33 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by woodcote - 10th-May-21, 07:48 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by BAracer - 10th-May-21, 08:00 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by Nonfractal - 10th-May-21, 08:42 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by BAracer - 10th-May-21, 09:08 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by Nonfractal - 10th-May-21, 09:22 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by woodcote - 10th-May-21, 11:28 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by BAracer - 10th-May-21, 11:36 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by KensRedZed - 10th-May-21, 02:30 PM
RE: NSR Tyres - by BAracer - 10th-May-21, 03:11 PM
RE: NSR Tyres - by chrisguyw - 10th-May-21, 04:22 PM
RE: NSR Tyres - by BAracer - 10th-May-21, 04:31 PM
RE: NSR Tyres - by Cgyracer - 11th-May-21, 04:39 AM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 11th-May-21, 05:37 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by BAracer - 11th-May-21, 06:50 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by slotloco - 11th-May-21, 09:24 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by BAracer - 11th-May-21, 04:46 PM
RE: NSR Tyres - by BAracer - 12th-May-21, 07:25 AM
RE: NSR Tyres - by Johnno - 20th-Dec-21, 07:06 PM
RE: NSR Tyres - by Kevan - 20th-Dec-21, 08:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gordon Steadman
28th-Dec-21, 05:15 PM
Last Post by autoavia
30th-Jul-20, 11:02 AM
Last Post by Top Down
20th-Jun-19, 04:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)