5th-May-21, 01:22 PM
I will most likely be posting the 2022 GT3 registration thread by late May / early June as we wind down the 2021 GT3 Season which is going onto Race #9 now. The season will start early November as BARacer indicated.
I will be posting a season end video of the top ten cars with a look at what's under the body. This video will be very informative for all of us to learn from and to possibly use the information to build our own cars. I hope to see you builders enter the GT3 Series soon! Remember there is a "shoot out" event to get into the GT3 series (27 car maximum) so there is no harm to enter a car and see how it performs against all the other potential entrants.
Rob
I will be posting a season end video of the top ten cars with a look at what's under the body. This video will be very informative for all of us to learn from and to possibly use the information to build our own cars. I hope to see you builders enter the GT3 Series soon! Remember there is a "shoot out" event to get into the GT3 series (27 car maximum) so there is no harm to enter a car and see how it performs against all the other potential entrants.
Rob

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)