Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Brabham BT 33 Classic Betta
#1

I will let the pictures do the talking. Actually they do not portray just how nice this car is. Has an 050 motor with slot.it type geras - really a superb little car.

Recently aquired this from Chech republic. I have a BRM P160 coming and which I will put up when it arrives.

   

   

   

   

   

   
[+] 5 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Brabham BT 33 Classic Betta - by Anthony B - 4th-May-21, 07:30 PM
RE: Brabham BT 33 Classic Betta - by 73emgee - 4th-May-21, 08:11 PM
RE: Brabham BT 33 Classic Betta - by Anthony B - 6th-May-21, 06:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
1st-Aug-22, 07:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)