4th-May-21, 06:58 AM
(20th-Mar-21, 05:27 PM)OXO cube Wrote: just noticed this
seriously been looking at this HRW event for a while
great thread and great info , thanx BARacer
i have already researched the car and everything else i would use ( frantically saving the pennies )
think i need a few more proxies under my belt 1st though
but 2022 could be a possibility
same as you though , i do not have access to a wood track to do any testing , so the idea is on the back burner atm
hopefully lockdown will end soon and we all can access clubs again ( and i can actually join one !!!!! )
and maybe then my research can become reality
kev
Kev, I also do not have access to a routed track. For 7 years of proxy racing I’ve had the opportunity just a handful of times to test on a routed track. You still be competitive, winning is a different story. Good Luck and I look forward to competing against you.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)