Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Ignoring/Avoiding Threads
#4

At first I saw this thread and went "Oh oh. Someone offended someone".

I see now it's meant more as a general question. I found a specific way to ignore certain threads. Here's my secret. I briefly log off and go make a nice BLT sandwich. Toasted, with a little mustard and mayo. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I eat the sandwich and log right back on. The thread is likely still here, but I feel so much better about it on a full stomach. Nice, crispy bacon. mmMMmmMMmm.

Ken
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ignoring/Avoiding Threads - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-Apr-21, 10:46 AM
RE: Ignoring/Avoiding Threads - by JasonB - 28th-Apr-21, 04:04 PM
RE: Ignoring/Avoiding Threads - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-Apr-21, 04:33 PM
RE: Ignoring/Avoiding Threads - by KensRedZed - 28th-Apr-21, 07:49 PM
RE: Ignoring/Avoiding Threads - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-Apr-21, 08:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)