Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Essential tools/kit for building
#7

Thanks for all the replies, appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Files and scalpels I don’t have, used nail files for the last build but they’re on the list now.

Glues I’m fine for I think, have numerous types in the kit so far

As for somewhere to store, that’s a struggle. Every bit of space in the house is full of baby paraphernalia so on the must have for our new house is a garage or decent sized shed that I can hide in??
[+] 1 member Likes 964rh's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Essential tools/kit for building - by 964rh - 23rd-Apr-21, 08:04 AM
RE: Essential tools/kit for building - by Anthony B - 23rd-Apr-21, 08:12 AM
RE: Essential tools/kit for building - by Gordon Steadman - 23rd-Apr-21, 10:59 AM
RE: Essential tools/kit for building - by 964rh - 23rd-Apr-21, 11:48 AM
RE: Essential tools/kit for building - by chrisguyw - 23rd-Apr-21, 01:18 PM
RE: Essential tools/kit for building - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Apr-21, 02:22 PM
RE: Essential tools/kit for building - by 964rh - 23rd-Apr-21, 05:38 PM
RE: Essential tools/kit for building - by KensRedZed - 24th-Apr-21, 02:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)