Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot.it SP44 Universal Lighting Kit
#3

Ordered one yesterday for my 'C' chipped oXigen car...just so I have it available when I pluck up courage to fit it.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot.it SP44 Universal Lighting Kit - by woodcote - 19th-Apr-21, 09:58 AM
RE: Slot.it SP44 Universal Lighting Kit - by BAracer - 19th-Apr-21, 10:17 AM
RE: Slot.it SP44 Universal Lighting Kit - by BAracer - 20th-Apr-21, 03:54 PM
RE: Slot.it SP44 Universal Lighting Kit - by Nonfractal - 21st-Apr-21, 04:41 PM
RE: Slot.it SP44 Universal Lighting Kit - by woodcote - 21st-Apr-21, 06:48 PM
RE: Slot.it SP44 Universal Lighting Kit - by BAracer - 21st-Apr-21, 08:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)