15th-Apr-21, 11:01 AM
Just ordered this beauty
Two things came as a surprise, first one was that I had to fill a certain ID/TIN or so that I don’t have and is not needed for me to buy as a privateer. I initially put in a zero but that didn’t work. So I put in 8 zeroes followed by a capital A (like in the example) and this did work.
Second one was the shipping cost. Although it was advertised on the website 7 euro for shipping in Europe, and previously I was indeed charged with 7 euro now I got charged 14 euro. So didn’t buy the T-shirt.
Two things came as a surprise, first one was that I had to fill a certain ID/TIN or so that I don’t have and is not needed for me to buy as a privateer. I initially put in a zero but that didn’t work. So I put in 8 zeroes followed by a capital A (like in the example) and this did work.
Second one was the shipping cost. Although it was advertised on the website 7 euro for shipping in Europe, and previously I was indeed charged with 7 euro now I got charged 14 euro. So didn’t buy the T-shirt.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)