Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SRC Lancia Delta S4, winner Rally Costa Brava 1986.
#3

Hi Jeremy,

I have not yet received the new car, but if I compare the slicks with the gravel tyres of their Peugeot 205 Turbo 16, the latter are more flexible.
The slicks are also wider. On bumpy tracks, the gravel tyres may have a advantage. They will absorb better.
It depends what kind of track you have. I think testing both tyre types is necessary to know which is the best choice.

Hub Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:06 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Sep-24, 12:09 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:20 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)