Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

F1 Cars: Repairing, Removing Wheels & Other Parts
#1

F1 Cars: Repairing, Removing Wheels & Other Parts (thought I would make it easier and place this in its Genre from the start).

My question: How do you remove the front axle on the F1 cars so that I can true the front tyres?

I ask as after running many laps on the Scalextric C3955 F1 C3955 - F1 Williams FW40 - Felipe Massa #19 car (image below) I see the front tyres are running on the outside edges with the centre untouched, like a U.

Obviously the tyres need truing but I can't see how to remove the axle, it appears to be plastic welded in.


Thanks
Johnno

   


Quote


Messages In This Thread
F1 Cars: Repairing, Removing Wheels & Other Parts - by Johnno - 17th-May-19, 09:46 AM
RE: F1 Cars: Repairing, Removing Wheels & Other Parts - by CMOTD - 17th-May-19, 12:49 PM
RE: F1 Cars: Repairing, Removing Wheels & Other Parts - by Kevan - 17th-May-19, 01:37 PM
RE: F1 Cars: Repairing, Removing Wheels & Other Parts - by Johnno - 17th-May-19, 10:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by munter
2nd-Feb-24, 07:44 PM
Last Post by BAracer
19th-Oct-23, 07:06 PM
Last Post by Mr Modifier
2nd-May-20, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)