Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

U Shaped Layout
#5

That's really helpful, thank you. I now have a better idea of scale.

No access to top edge and right hand edge of layout. I was imagining I would stand by the bottom left hand corner of the right hand leg. 

Latest news is that if a certain eBay buy and sell combination happens, I will be able to get two further tables to extend the left hand leg down the page by a further 2400 x 800, so there's my straight!

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 7th-Apr-21, 07:21 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by rallyhub - 8th-Apr-21, 10:35 AM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 8th-Apr-21, 11:15 AM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by woodcote - 8th-Apr-21, 12:01 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 8th-Apr-21, 12:14 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by Cgyracer - 8th-Apr-21, 01:08 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 8th-Apr-21, 01:12 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by munter - 9th-Apr-21, 02:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BMWMarc
9th-Jul-24, 09:26 PM
Last Post by paolo
30th-Aug-21, 09:02 AM
Last Post by JasonB
25th-May-21, 05:10 PM
Last Post by Pepsikid51
5th-Jul-20, 12:28 AM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Aug-19, 06:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)