Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

U Shaped Layout
#3

Yes, not very clear sketch...I intended to show about half the lap being straight or sweeping, with the other half being more twisty to check the handling characteristics of a car. I haven't quite got my head round how many track pieces would be involved, but once I get an indication of that, I can assess the balance between straights and curves.

It's intending to be a test track, and will incorporate a lane change crossover so that the car travels around each slot alternately. And no risk of collisions on the crossroad piece which I want to include to balance tyre wear between left and right hand curves.

The layout needs to be in Scalextric Sport track.

And yes, looking at Brian's wonderful layout, mine is very similar. Not in the layout or scenery department, but in the garage 'lock & store' pre-layout arrangement

I love puttering with gears
[+] 3 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 7th-Apr-21, 07:21 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by rallyhub - 8th-Apr-21, 10:35 AM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 8th-Apr-21, 11:15 AM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by woodcote - 8th-Apr-21, 12:01 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 8th-Apr-21, 12:14 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by Cgyracer - 8th-Apr-21, 01:08 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 8th-Apr-21, 01:12 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by munter - 9th-Apr-21, 02:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BMWMarc
9th-Jul-24, 09:26 PM
Last Post by paolo
30th-Aug-21, 09:02 AM
Last Post by JasonB
25th-May-21, 05:10 PM
Last Post by Pepsikid51
5th-Jul-20, 12:28 AM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Aug-19, 06:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)