Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

U Shaped Layout
#1

Following discussions elsewhere, I have checked what space is available in my garage to set up my track rather than go down the 'portable' route.

I have a space that will accommodate three 1200mm x 800mm table arranged in a U shape, something like this: -

   

My Chromebook won't run any of the usual track planning software, so does anyone have any good ideas for possible Scalextric layouts on this table arrangement? I'm thinking something like this...(not drawn to scale!)

   

Thanks in advance

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 7th-Apr-21, 07:21 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by rallyhub - 8th-Apr-21, 10:35 AM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 8th-Apr-21, 11:15 AM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by woodcote - 8th-Apr-21, 12:01 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 8th-Apr-21, 12:14 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by Cgyracer - 8th-Apr-21, 01:08 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by BAracer - 8th-Apr-21, 01:12 PM
RE: U Shaped Layout - by munter - 9th-Apr-21, 02:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BMWMarc
9th-Jul-24, 09:26 PM
Last Post by paolo
30th-Aug-21, 09:02 AM
Last Post by JasonB
25th-May-21, 05:10 PM
Last Post by Pepsikid51
5th-Jul-20, 12:28 AM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Aug-19, 06:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)