5th-Apr-21, 09:37 PM
I'm beginning to think that an 8x4 set up perhaps isn't as portable as I am imagining it would be, so another idea...
There is space in the garage to fit an 8x4 table unit like this: -
on which I could set up a Scalextric track on an adhoc basis as required. Between those times, it could be the base unit for a separate MDF sheet that would be the learning exercise for a routed track.
There is a solution somewhere in all of this!
There is space in the garage to fit an 8x4 table unit like this: -
on which I could set up a Scalextric track on an adhoc basis as required. Between those times, it could be the base unit for a separate MDF sheet that would be the learning exercise for a routed track.
There is a solution somewhere in all of this!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)