Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TRANS AM -Revell 60's
#9

(5th-Apr-21, 09:32 AM)Anthony B Wrote:  One issue I see coming up - the COugar is red and SIlver - how do you mask this without pulling off the paint!! Idea  ?

My thought is sprray base red and then hand paint bonnet and roof silver??

Hi Anthony, While I have not tried every paint type on polypropylene, I have tried many, and to date I have not found anything I would be comfortable masking.........I have not tried the plastic 1:1 car bumper stuff that Autoavia mentions above,...it may well be worth a test.

Cheers
Chris Walker
[+] 1 member Likes chrisguyw's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by Anthony B - 4th-Apr-21, 11:37 AM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by KensRedZed - 4th-Apr-21, 12:20 PM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by chrisguyw - 4th-Apr-21, 01:21 PM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by KensRedZed - 4th-Apr-21, 11:13 PM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by Anthony B - 5th-Apr-21, 08:58 AM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by Anthony B - 5th-Apr-21, 09:13 AM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by Anthony B - 5th-Apr-21, 09:32 AM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by chrisguyw - 5th-Apr-21, 12:55 PM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by autoavia - 5th-Apr-21, 09:50 AM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by autoavia - 5th-Apr-21, 03:41 PM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by Anthony B - 6th-Apr-21, 03:55 PM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by chrisguyw - 6th-Apr-21, 10:07 PM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by Eddie Grice - 7th-Apr-21, 07:23 AM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by Anthony B - 7th-Apr-21, 08:40 AM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by BAracer - 7th-Apr-21, 09:39 AM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by Eddie Grice - 7th-Apr-21, 09:06 AM
RE: TRANS AM -Revell 60's - by Anthony B - 26th-Apr-21, 06:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
13th-Oct-20, 08:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)