5th-Apr-21, 07:43 AM
I suppose it can't be said that there isn't sufficient information out there for me to be able to have a go at routing a track!
And I can see a benefit in starting with a single slot 8x4 test track to learn the basic routing technique and skills before attempting a masterpiece.
It would also then be possible to lay a temporary Scalextric track on top of it for race specific car set up session.
As if I didn't have enough slotting ambitions rattling around in my head.
And I can see a benefit in starting with a single slot 8x4 test track to learn the basic routing technique and skills before attempting a masterpiece.
It would also then be possible to lay a temporary Scalextric track on top of it for race specific car set up session.
As if I didn't have enough slotting ambitions rattling around in my head.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)