Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0
#1

I have 2 questions I hope y'all can help with. 

!. I bought the Ultimate Racer 3.0. Trying to set up a track but I can't find the 2 piece Double Lane Change track in the library. Any ideas?

2. Does the Carrera control unit have an auto shut off? I bought the wireless controllers, trying to charge them, but keep coming back and everything is off. Help?

Thanks 
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0 - by LastHobbyPromise - 2nd-Apr-21, 12:11 AM
RE: Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0 - by Krpepe - 2nd-Apr-21, 03:56 AM
RE: Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0 - by LastHobbyPromise - 2nd-Apr-21, 05:51 PM
RE: Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0 - by JasonB - 2nd-Apr-21, 08:58 AM
RE: Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0 - by LastHobbyPromise - 2nd-Apr-21, 05:55 PM
RE: Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0 - by JasonB - 2nd-Apr-21, 06:20 PM
RE: Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0 - by LastHobbyPromise - 5th-Apr-21, 02:44 PM
RE: Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0 - by LastHobbyPromise - 2nd-Apr-21, 05:52 PM
RE: Carrera & Ultimate Racer 3.0 - by Krpepe - 2nd-Apr-21, 06:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 10:02 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
1st-Jul-24, 01:18 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
14th-May-24, 03:56 AM
Last Post by PSquirrel
19th-Apr-24, 01:13 AM
Last Post by Andyroo
20th-Oct-23, 12:42 PM
Last Post by psuskeet
31st-Jan-23, 01:26 AM
Last Post by JasonB
7th-Sep-22, 07:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)