Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Weathered Roadrunner and Superbird
#1

Got these when I restarted the hobby, trade an rc buggy for a slotcar set, extra track and some extra cars. 
These were for Carrera Pro-X so I converted them to analog drive. 
I also gave them a weathered look, including some “battle scars”,as I didn’t like the plastic stock look


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
[+] 8 members Like Reeves's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Weathered Roadrunner and Superbird - by Reeves - 30th-Mar-21, 11:32 PM
RE: Weathered Roadrunner and Superbird - by JasonB - 31st-Mar-21, 07:33 AM
RE: Weathered Roadrunner and Superbird - by Scuderia_Turini - 31st-Mar-21, 09:10 AM
That is really good. Usually, it looks as if someone has decided - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-Mar-21, 09:45 AM
RE: That is really good. Usually, it looks as if someone has decided - by Reeves - 2nd-Apr-21, 04:52 AM
RE: Weathered Roadrunner and Superbird - by KensRedZed - 31st-Mar-21, 07:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)