28th-Mar-21, 03:56 PM
Andy,
Thank you for your kind words. Go Canada Go!
My newbie motto. I came in last, but had a blast.
I'm okay with that because I'm the newest kid on the block (at age 59).
There is no timing system so cars can only be compared. I don't think it's worth investing in the timing system for home use. I doubt anyone will send cars to Canada.
To my knowledge, 7-foot tracks are unheard of in North America.
But, I'm having fun and the rest of the cars are getting rebuilt and updates for the road-race set. I've had the AFX road-race set on the wall for 3-years, barely used. It's about time eh?
Funny note: I originally thought the 4-gear cars were going to be fast. I had to go back and check the ET's to see that they aren't really all that fast. I thought I had 4-duds at first.
I parked the red Camaro because there is another Camaro in the field. No Buick Rivieras in sight.
Thank you for your kind words. Go Canada Go!
My newbie motto. I came in last, but had a blast.
I'm okay with that because I'm the newest kid on the block (at age 59).There is no timing system so cars can only be compared. I don't think it's worth investing in the timing system for home use. I doubt anyone will send cars to Canada.
To my knowledge, 7-foot tracks are unheard of in North America.
But, I'm having fun and the rest of the cars are getting rebuilt and updates for the road-race set. I've had the AFX road-race set on the wall for 3-years, barely used. It's about time eh?
Funny note: I originally thought the 4-gear cars were going to be fast. I had to go back and check the ET's to see that they aren't really all that fast. I thought I had 4-duds at first.

I parked the red Camaro because there is another Camaro in the field. No Buick Rivieras in sight.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)