Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How to remove lane change flippers?
#1

Hi, I'm hoping one of the experts in the forum can help me.
I have a curved Scalextric lane changer that is causing de-slots with a number of cars because they hit the pointed end of the flipper.
It doesn't happen with all cars but those that it does come to an abrupt halt like hitting the wall!!
I've "sharpened" the guide blade but in some instances that's made the situation worse as cars change lanes without actually pressing the lane change button.  I was wondering if anyone had ever removed the flipper from the track and if so how it was held in. It appears to be held by a pin of some sort which i can turn but cannot seem to pull out.
Hope someone can advise.
Kind regards
Allan
Quote


Messages In This Thread
How to remove lane change flippers? - by Ajalon - 27th-Mar-21, 03:13 PM
RE: How to remove lane change flippers? - by woodcote - 28th-Mar-21, 07:34 PM
RE: How to remove lane change flippers? - by mikefi - 29th-Mar-21, 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
4th-Nov-20, 07:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)