26th-Mar-21, 05:07 PM
ha HA!
You're gonna drill holes in yer wall. Im very sorry for leading you astray.
Not to be a buttinsky, some guys shunt across the rails in the shut down area for a more controlled deceleration via dynamic braking. I think Woodcote's original strip used DB, if memory serves. Maybe it was a dream.
I know you cant publicly divulge skunk werks intel of the inner sanctum, but how about some fashion pix of your newly resuscitated models?
Bill
You're gonna drill holes in yer wall. Im very sorry for leading you astray.
Not to be a buttinsky, some guys shunt across the rails in the shut down area for a more controlled deceleration via dynamic braking. I think Woodcote's original strip used DB, if memory serves. Maybe it was a dream.
I know you cant publicly divulge skunk werks intel of the inner sanctum, but how about some fashion pix of your newly resuscitated models?
Bill
Where some must die, so that others may live.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)