Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Amato 3DP chassis for Scalextric McLaren F1 GTR
#3

I twisted the wheels about 1/8 a turn to loosen from the Scalextric knurling, then pulled off straight.
This allows the fronts to be an interference fit on the Slot.it axles.
For the rear I employed my new found tool in addition to the interference fit... UV activated glue. Or more precisely resin.
I put a drop on and smeared round where the wheel meets the axle with a cocktail stick then set the UV on it.
I have no idea how it will hold up long term, but after 20 or so test laps each, its still OK  Bigsmile
[+] 2 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Amato 3DP chassis for Scalextric McLaren F1 GTR - by Savage GT - 21st-Mar-21, 05:23 PM
RE: Amato 3DP chassis for Scalextric McLaren F1 GTR - by BAracer - 21st-Mar-21, 07:27 PM
RE: Amato 3DP chassis for Scalextric McLaren F1 GTR - by Savage GT - 21st-Mar-21, 07:43 PM
RE: Amato 3DP chassis for Scalextric McLaren F1 GTR - by Angelo Amato - 22nd-Mar-21, 04:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
18th-Jul-22, 10:15 AM
Last Post by autoavia
6th-Jun-22, 09:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)