20th-Mar-21, 05:43 PM
Welcome on board Kev!
I think the entry deadline is late Autumn for the next series.
The way I see it is that all the clues are there regarding what everyone is using, you just have sort the wheat from the chaff and jump in with your best guess.
My donor car is a £18 eBay Scalextric Aston Martin, but the rest of the parts obviously add to the cost. The trick seems to be to keep it simple, but be very thorough with your build and preparation...which I thought was a great way for me to learn about this hobby.
And it helps when you have someone like Harvey offering advice and encouragement from the sidelines!
I think the entry deadline is late Autumn for the next series.
The way I see it is that all the clues are there regarding what everyone is using, you just have sort the wheat from the chaff and jump in with your best guess.
My donor car is a £18 eBay Scalextric Aston Martin, but the rest of the parts obviously add to the cost. The trick seems to be to keep it simple, but be very thorough with your build and preparation...which I thought was a great way for me to learn about this hobby.
And it helps when you have someone like Harvey offering advice and encouragement from the sidelines!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)