18th-Mar-21, 08:19 PM
Back onto the build, as I want to run it on my test track next weekend to compare it with my Brighton/John O'Groats Road Race Bentley.
So glued in the bushings using my patent press tool...
I have spent many hours analysing the motor/gearing choices of this years cars and have chosen my power train based around best practice/gut instinct. So motor, gears, spacers and stoppers installed on the pod, and pod installed into the Slot.it 3D printed chassis using the MR Slotcar fitting kit...
Et voila...
Stance looks good. Staffs wheels look great, and looking forward to gluing the N22s on and spending some quality time on the Hudy this weekend!
So glued in the bushings using my patent press tool...
I have spent many hours analysing the motor/gearing choices of this years cars and have chosen my power train based around best practice/gut instinct. So motor, gears, spacers and stoppers installed on the pod, and pod installed into the Slot.it 3D printed chassis using the MR Slotcar fitting kit...
Et voila...
Stance looks good. Staffs wheels look great, and looking forward to gluing the N22s on and spending some quality time on the Hudy this weekend!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)