9th-Mar-21, 04:39 PM
Doh! Should know better than to trust manufacturers' specs.
Took the micrometer to the cars and you are perfectly correct - 58 mm and a poofteenth track on Merc. As supplied the Skyline is 56mm so 2mm difference to start with. The body width of the Skyline at the rear wings is a tiny fraction less than the Merc so I wasn't quite able to get it out to 58mm without fouling but near enough as makes no difference.
I have no idea what a 'slider' is, would you care to elaborate please?
Took the micrometer to the cars and you are perfectly correct - 58 mm and a poofteenth track on Merc. As supplied the Skyline is 56mm so 2mm difference to start with. The body width of the Skyline at the rear wings is a tiny fraction less than the Merc so I wasn't quite able to get it out to 58mm without fouling but near enough as makes no difference.
I have no idea what a 'slider' is, would you care to elaborate please?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)