Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Streaming Software
#12

You have a good eye Jason, the first car to qualify did in fact miss the first lap.  It was easy to verify with Race Coordinator (RC), since it stores every lap time for each car for both the 10 lap qualifier and 40 lap race.  Not sure what happened but I suspect I didn't start the car behind the sensor. I was pretty nervous starting out trying to remember everything to do about RC, OBS, the YouTube stream, and trying to get the correct car on the starting line.  I'm glad I was not aware of it until after the race, when another viewer also noticed also. If I had known that the first car and first lap had problems; I would have been a wreck for the remainder of the race.

This was a proxy put on by Mark Huber (GPd Montana 2021), for scratch-built F1 cars that raced during the 1961-1963 seasons.  Beautiful cars, and they performed amazing well on those tall skinny tires. 

Bob
[+] 2 members Like 73emgee's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Streaming Software - by JasonB - 26th-Feb-21, 10:53 AM
RE: Streaming Software - by Scuderia_Turini - 26th-Feb-21, 11:21 AM
RE: Streaming Software - by woodcote - 26th-Feb-21, 11:23 AM
RE: Streaming Software - by OXO cube - 26th-Feb-21, 07:43 PM
RE: Streaming Software - by Anthony B - 28th-Feb-21, 03:38 PM
RE: Streaming Software - by JasonB - 28th-Feb-21, 04:06 PM
RE: Streaming Software - by 73emgee - 3rd-Mar-21, 01:34 AM
RE: Streaming Software - by JasonB - 3rd-Mar-21, 09:12 AM
RE: Streaming Software - by 73emgee - 8th-Mar-21, 10:22 PM
RE: Streaming Software - by Johnno - 11th-Sep-21, 09:17 AM
RE: Streaming Software - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Mar-21, 09:27 AM
RE: Streaming Software - by JasonB - 8th-Mar-21, 11:06 PM
RE: Streaming Software - by 73emgee - 9th-Mar-21, 12:16 AM
RE: Streaming Software - by woodcote - 21st-Apr-21, 03:06 PM
RE: Streaming Software - by BAracer - 21st-Apr-21, 03:35 PM
RE: Streaming Software - by JasonB - 21st-Apr-21, 04:33 PM
RE: Streaming Software - by woodcote - 21st-Apr-21, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)