8th-Mar-21, 11:06 PM
Great job Bob. That was really good.
Great camera angle showing the whole track, good clear lighting, nice intro for each car, fab track, good driving and classic F1s. I haven't watched it all yet, as it's late here, but I enjoyed the first half an hour. It did seem to me that the very first car didn't register its first lap, but I didn't stop to check.
It's interesting how these more restricted times have not only brought proxy racing to the fore, but also pushed forward the way we present or cover the races, not just for the entrants but for all of us. It's great.
Turns out us old dogs can learn some new tricks after all.
Great camera angle showing the whole track, good clear lighting, nice intro for each car, fab track, good driving and classic F1s. I haven't watched it all yet, as it's late here, but I enjoyed the first half an hour. It did seem to me that the very first car didn't register its first lap, but I didn't stop to check.
It's interesting how these more restricted times have not only brought proxy racing to the fore, but also pushed forward the way we present or cover the races, not just for the entrants but for all of us. It's great.
Turns out us old dogs can learn some new tricks after all.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)