8th-Mar-21, 06:51 PM
The tendancy to roll at the limit can be offset (or the limit moved) with some weight in the chassis.
Pro weight tuners would probably advise some either side of the pod and a bit upfront.
I run both of mine with about 8 grams in the space behind the front axle axle, but that is just my preference.
I also noted the "skid plates" on the bottom of the chassis in front of the front wheels are already in place on this model, on the Castrol one they were supplied separate.
Unfortunately mine suffered from a stripped wheel thread on one rear, something I thought I could rectify by changing to the other side thread .... that had been stripped too
.
No doubt Maurizio or Sean would have sent me one had I let either of them know, but as I had a parts order due at Pendle I thought I would just order a new set.
Pro weight tuners would probably advise some either side of the pod and a bit upfront.
I run both of mine with about 8 grams in the space behind the front axle axle, but that is just my preference.
I also noted the "skid plates" on the bottom of the chassis in front of the front wheels are already in place on this model, on the Castrol one they were supplied separate.
Unfortunately mine suffered from a stripped wheel thread on one rear, something I thought I could rectify by changing to the other side thread .... that had been stripped too
.No doubt Maurizio or Sean would have sent me one had I let either of them know, but as I had a parts order due at Pendle I thought I would just order a new set.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)