3rd-Mar-21, 09:27 AM
Hello Bob,
Sounds like you are set to go. Which RC screen are you using? I had thought that the web-page screen would be good for this.
Being able to watch would be great so please provide a link - time difference might be awkward for UK viewers but I would certainly watch some of the coverage.
Good luck, may the Tech be kind to you, Leo
Sounds like you are set to go. Which RC screen are you using? I had thought that the web-page screen would be good for this.
Being able to watch would be great so please provide a link - time difference might be awkward for UK viewers but I would certainly watch some of the coverage.
Good luck, may the Tech be kind to you, Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)