Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Carrera Superbird and Daytona Rework.
#5

Yes sir. The corrected stance is night and day better, especially on your beautiful track. Very nice!

Seems I read somewhere that they schnozed them up them a bit in the front, as seen when static, due to the windage generated on a Super Speedway squashing them down; so that the down force was proportionally distributed in combination with the rear wing, and the car would be balanced at speed.

Could be I saw it on Wide World of Sports right out of the King's mouth, when they were new; but nowadays I fergit where I live. I AM that old, but I do remember how striking they were when first introduced, and you've certainly captured that.

Bill

Where some must die, so that others may live. Wrench
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Carrera Superbird and Daytona Rework. - by Savage GT - 1st-Mar-21, 04:33 PM
RE: Carrera Superbird and Daytona Rework. - by rallyhub - 1st-Mar-21, 05:48 PM
RE: Carrera Superbird and Daytona Rework. - by KensRedZed - 1st-Mar-21, 06:56 PM
RE: Carrera Superbird and Daytona Rework. - by Qman - 2nd-Mar-21, 04:00 PM
RE: Carrera Superbird and Daytona Rework. - by Model Murdering - 2nd-Mar-21, 05:21 PM
RE: Carrera Superbird and Daytona Rework. - by Savage GT - 2nd-Mar-21, 06:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 10:02 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
1st-Jul-24, 01:18 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
14th-May-24, 03:56 AM
Last Post by PSquirrel
19th-Apr-24, 01:13 AM
Last Post by Andyroo
20th-Oct-23, 12:42 PM
Last Post by psuskeet
31st-Jan-23, 01:26 AM
Last Post by BAracer
24th-Dec-22, 05:23 PM
Last Post by CMOTD
10th-Jun-22, 10:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)