Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric European deliveries cancelled
#5

I honestly think the issue is with customs in Europe.

I dont believe there is any deliberate intent to delay, but I am sure no new additional people/staff have been employed and thus there is a natural backlog into customs. Added to this are the increased charges which I am sure that local sellers on both sides who have contracts with their clients cannot absorb. So I am sure there are a LOT of unclaimed parcels both sides, being sent back so purchases/costs not accepted.

Having said that - this harks back to the 60's and it will not belong before direct shipments ex China direct to their own distributor in Europe/UK will start happening, cutting through trans-shipping via UK and /or Europe. Of course for European manufacturers, the issue remains....
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric European deliveries cancelled - by CMOTD - 26th-Feb-21, 01:04 PM
RE: Scalextric European deliveries cancelled - by woodcote - 26th-Feb-21, 01:35 PM
RE: Scalextric European deliveries cancelled - by CMOTD - 26th-Feb-21, 02:02 PM
RE: Scalextric European deliveries cancelled - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-Feb-21, 01:30 PM
RE: Scalextric European deliveries cancelled - by CMOTD - 28th-Feb-21, 04:58 PM
RE: Scalextric European deliveries cancelled - by JasonB - 28th-Feb-21, 09:53 PM
RE: Scalextric European deliveries cancelled - by Anthony B - 28th-Feb-21, 03:30 PM
RE: Scalextric European deliveries cancelled - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-Feb-21, 09:32 PM
RE: Scalextric European deliveries cancelled - by dvd3500 - 1st-Mar-21, 11:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-26, 02:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-26, 03:12 PM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Feb-25, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)