25th-Feb-21, 09:08 AM
It seems clear that Odile never did find a buyer for SlotCarsTyres after Bruno died. Maybe she was expecting too much for it.
Anyway, I received my last order this morning as she contacted me to ask if I wanted anything from the remaining stocks. I assume she has written to all Bruno's old customers. It seemed sensible to put in a reasonable order. I guess I'm fortunate not to make that many cars so not many tyres by some people's standards.
This lot will keep me going until I too have a dabble in making my own.
Anyway, I received my last order this morning as she contacted me to ask if I wanted anything from the remaining stocks. I assume she has written to all Bruno's old customers. It seemed sensible to put in a reasonable order. I guess I'm fortunate not to make that many cars so not many tyres by some people's standards.
This lot will keep me going until I too have a dabble in making my own.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)