Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SRC Lancia Delta S4, winner Rally Príncipe de Asturias 1986.
#6

Having a drive of Leo's has made me impatient... I really enjoyed how it drove - not the fastest car in the proxy field (although Leo had no time to fettle it), but the looks and the handling were simply sensational. Better looking than the 205 T16. I'll get to drive it another 4 times in the next couple of weeks, so looking forward to that. And then I'll need my own.
[+] 3 members Like woodcote's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:06 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Sep-24, 12:09 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:20 PM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)