17th-Feb-21, 03:10 PM
Boxed RUNNERS
Ninco Renault Clio £20
Runs well
![[Image: IMG_9032.thumb.JPG.50dc0caba423ce0d33ccb7bec5d872fd.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9032.thumb.JPG.50dc0caba423ce0d33ccb7bec5d872fd.JPG)
![[Image: IMG_9030.thumb.JPG.65de6df811bbe096fdd49acb9497e467.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9030.thumb.JPG.65de6df811bbe096fdd49acb9497e467.JPG)
![[Image: IMG_9031.thumb.JPG.38e697f5eefbad6df062ad8301b0be47.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9031.thumb.JPG.38e697f5eefbad6df062ad8301b0be47.JPG)
Powerslot Hummer H1 £30
These are hard to get hold of now, I somehow have 2 of them so selling one. Belt driven 4WD, independent suspension (you can just see the yellow springs in the photo of the underside)
Spring loaded guide so it can climb over obstacles or rough terrain.
Huge, (see photo with Caterham for size comparison)
A right laugh on track and surprisingly fast.
One of the rear wheels is loose
Comes in original box.
![[Image: IMG_9007.thumb.JPG.1ef8d9c838484fb57a477ea40078198f.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9007.thumb.JPG.1ef8d9c838484fb57a477ea40078198f.JPG)
![[Image: IMG_9008.thumb.JPG.589168e386d0e02216bd305f68cc74ac.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9008.thumb.JPG.589168e386d0e02216bd305f68cc74ac.JPG)
![[Image: IMG_9009.thumb.JPG.8dc2aeaa1f4c4b609c5cb5f2f4deac34.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9009.thumb.JPG.8dc2aeaa1f4c4b609c5cb5f2f4deac34.JPG)
![[Image: IMG_9010.thumb.JPG.36b7acd5041bd6c332bdb197e3890c6d.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9010.thumb.JPG.36b7acd5041bd6c332bdb197e3890c6d.JPG)
![[Image: IMG_9011.thumb.JPG.f3c4966063810f25bd03a88d484ed9ea.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9011.thumb.JPG.f3c4966063810f25bd03a88d484ed9ea.JPG)
Scaleauto Zonda £30
In fab almost new condition
I think I bought this, tried it for a few laps then decided I didn’t like it and put it back in the box.
Box windows are loose.
Runs really well, is fast and smooth.
High detail so looks amazing.
The only used one I can find on ebay is 80 Euros.
![[Image: IMG_9012.thumb.JPG.3d4bb44ebd31542f148dbf434cfa1f46.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9012.thumb.JPG.3d4bb44ebd31542f148dbf434cfa1f46.JPG)
![[Image: IMG_9013.thumb.JPG.41c2c4f3a98810ccc7a82347e2e22832.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9013.thumb.JPG.41c2c4f3a98810ccc7a82347e2e22832.JPG)
![[Image: IMG_9014.thumb.JPG.09e406227c3f1ea1b2ef33df43a6b3ed.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9014.thumb.JPG.09e406227c3f1ea1b2ef33df43a6b3ed.JPG)
![[Image: IMG_9015.thumb.JPG.abcdf602c97b69f8e4858a6876501be4.JPG]](https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/IMG_9015.thumb.JPG.abcdf602c97b69f8e4858a6876501be4.JPG)
All done!
Ninco Renault Clio £20
Runs well
Powerslot Hummer H1 £30
These are hard to get hold of now, I somehow have 2 of them so selling one. Belt driven 4WD, independent suspension (you can just see the yellow springs in the photo of the underside)
Spring loaded guide so it can climb over obstacles or rough terrain.
Huge, (see photo with Caterham for size comparison)
A right laugh on track and surprisingly fast.
One of the rear wheels is loose
Comes in original box.
Scaleauto Zonda £30
In fab almost new condition
I think I bought this, tried it for a few laps then decided I didn’t like it and put it back in the box.
Box windows are loose.
Runs really well, is fast and smooth.
High detail so looks amazing.
The only used one I can find on ebay is 80 Euros.
All done!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)